BPRA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TABLE TOP SALE

4 posters

Go down

TABLE TOP SALE Empty TABLE TOP SALE

Post  ellie..x Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:03 pm

On the green i think that there should be a table top sale. afro People would pay £5 for a table. Also the people should keep 100% of the money they've made unlike last time on the fun day. thankyou cheers and goodbye and please reply
ellie..x
ellie..x
Resident

Back to top Go down

TABLE TOP SALE Empty Re: TABLE TOP SALE

Post  Alex.Bennett Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:18 pm

ellie..x wrote:On the green i think that there should be a table top sale. afro People would pay £5 for a table. Also the people should keep 100% of the money they've made unlike last time on the fun day. thankyou cheers and goodbye and please reply

In my opinion to get the most funds for the Bpra you should pay around £2-3 and give 10% of the profits to the committee as this will raise more money for the bpra. Apart from that great idea elysia! Laughing
Alex.Bennett
Alex.Bennett
Legend Of A Chairman!

Back to top Go down

Post  2SG Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:04 pm

Great idea, Sharon

2SG
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie..x Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:22 pm

well thankyou i do have a brain in my head u no!! lol! and u should keep 100% of the money coz your payin a fiver for a table so that can go towards the bpra rabbit
ellie..x
ellie..x
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex.Bennett Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:02 pm

ellie..x wrote:well thankyou i do have a brain in my head u no!! lol! and u should keep 100% of the money coz your payin a fiver for a table so that can go towards the bpra rabbit

But if you want to make money for the Bpra then you wont know which method will make more money for us so therfore you need to do a mix of both to get the ebst possible result for the Bpra. Once again Great idea cheers cheers
Alex.Bennett
Alex.Bennett
Legend Of A Chairman!

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Good idea girls although i personally think £5 a table is good but maybe 10/15% of the money you make goes to the committee Very Happy
Scott
Scott
Admin

https://bpra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down