BPRA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bus Shelter

4 posters

Go down

Bus Shelter Empty Bus Shelter

Post  Miss Angela Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:43 pm

As some of you may know there is a growing ammount of children including my self whom get the bus to and from school from the entrance to the estate. I have mentioned this before and i think i would be a good idea to have some form of bus shelter. As the weather is no particually good at this time of year and sometimes there can be a long wait for the bus too. I would say there are well over 10 of us who normally get the bus. And other children who live on the estate will find it a good thing to have in many years to come to.

Thanks

Angela.

Miss Angela
Resident

Back to top Go down

Bus Shelter Empty Re: Bus Shelter

Post  Alex.Bennett Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Well said Angela. This has been brought up before and it is a good idea in my opinion as it really bugs me in the morning when we are stuck in the wet and cold while children from Urswick are nice and dry as they have been stood in the bus shelter! Hopefully we can bring this up at the next meeting.
Alex.Bennett
Alex.Bennett
Legend Of A Chairman!

Back to top Go down

Post  2SG Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Hi, We discussed the issue of the Bus Shelter with Counsellor Jackie Cooper and she was going to look into it. We explained how you all got wet on a regular basis, especially as you say at this time of the year. She did suggest that any young person could email her with any ideas they had or concerns and gave me her email address to pass on to you. I have passed it on to Scott previously but here it is again. Good Luck !
jackie.cooper62@btinternet.com

Hope that helps. Sharon

2SG
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:58 pm

I'm pretty sure someone said this involves ringing Stagecoach or some bus company to get one. But as we have an official bus stop which is on the route then surely we should have one??
Scott
Scott
Admin

https://bpra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum